Mission & History
We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned by its members. Our mission is to build lifelong relationships that enhance the financial lives of our members and Catholic communities.
At the turn of the 21st century, the Board of Directors of Catholic United Financial approved the establishment of a member-owned credit union that would operate under the same values and business principles informed by the Catholic faith as its parent company. Since then, Catholic United Financial Credit Union has provided banking products and services to a growing membership throughout Minnesota.
- 2001 - Catholic Aid Association Credit Union was charted by the State of Minnesota
- 2010 - Changed its name to Catholic United Financial Credit Union to reflect its parent company.
- 2012 - Merged with Catholic Credit Union of St. Cloud
- 2016 - Relocated the St. Cloud office to its current location on St. Germain Street
- August 2020 - Appointed Maureen Daehn as president
Board of Directors
Credit unions are different from other financial institutions because they are not-for-profit cooperatives whose primary goal is to serve their members. Our directors are elected by the membership and serve a three-year term. They volunteer their time and lend their expertise to ensure the needs of the members are met and their expectations exceeded.
- Michael Ahles, Chair
- Gary Gall, Vice Chair
- Deborah Gephart, Secretary & Treasurer
- Harald Borrman, Director
- Eugene Lieser, Director
- Michael McGovern, Director
- Peter Ryan, Director
The Supervisory Committee provides oversight of the safety and soundness of the credit union by monitoring risks and controls associated with its objectives, strategies, and plans.
- George Gmach, Chair
- Jim Gibbons, Member
- Nate Lamusga, Member
Management & Staff
The management and staff are responsible for the direction, operations, and performance of the credit union. They are also dedicated to the financial well-being of every member.
- Maureen Daehn, President
- Stephany Gisler, Financial Operations Manager
- Andrea Ferkingstad, Director of Innovation & Member Engagement
- Chantelle McClure, Branch Manager
- Brenda Schuhwerk, Senior Financial Services Representative
- Sharon Ziegler, Financial Services Representative
- Emily Ripplinger, Financial Services Representative
Hours & Locations
Meaningful conversations start here. Our staff is ready to answer your questions and provide assistance. Contact us by phone, email, or stop by one of our offices for in-person assistance.
Routing Number: 096081729
Find your nearest ATM > ATM LOCATOR
|3499 Lexington Ave N||1420 W St. Germain St. #101|
|St. Paul, MN 55126||St. Cloud, MN 56301|
|Phone: 651-765-4132||Phone: 320-251-3971|
|Fax: 651-765-6551||Fax: 320-259-7161|
|Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday: 8 a.m. to Noon||Friday: 8 a.m. to Noon|
|Saturday - Sunday: Closed||Saturday - Sunday: Closed|
2021 HOLIDAY HOURS
We will be closed on the following days:
|January 1||New Year's Day||July 5||Independence Day (Observed)|
|February 15||President's Day||September 6||Labor Day|
|April 2||Good Friday||November 25||Thanksgiving Day|
|May 31||Memorial Day||December 24||Christmas Eve|