Need cash? Skip a payment!
Monday, September 25th 12:00 AM
As our way of saying thanks for your valued membership, you have the option to skip a loan payment twice a year! You pick the month. If you have more than one loan with Catholic United Financial Credit Union, you can skip them all*. Use the extra cash for Christmas, to pay off some bills or for a restful vacation in the spring. It’s easy!
Sign up through online banking:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the green circle labeled "SP" and follow the easy steps.
- You must sign up a minimum of five working days prior to your loan payment due date.
Sign up using the paper form:
- Click here to download and print the form.
- Fill it out completely.
- Mail or fax (651-765-6551) the form to us.
- The form must be received in our office a minimum of five working days prior to your loan payment due date.
- There is a $25 processing fee for each loan payment skipped.
- Your loan due date is advanced one month.
- Interest continues to accrue during the skipped month.
- You may only skip your loan payment twice in a calendar year.
- All of your loans and account balances must be current.
- The loan account must be at least 90 days old.
- You cannot skip two monthly payments in a row.
- You must be in good standing with Catholic United Financial Credit Union for the last 80 days.
*This offer does not apply to overdraft loans and home equity/improvement loans.