The credit union benefit is one that hits you right where it matters: your wallet. The financial wellbeing of our members is our primary goal, not accumulating profits. We are able to offer competitively-priced loans, provide dividends and offer products with fewer fees than our for-profit competitors. When our members prosper, we all benefit.
Using our secure online banking site, you can conduct your personal financial business at any time of day.
- view balances,
- transfer funds,
- pay bills and automate payments,
- apply for a loan,
- review upcoming payments,
- and more.
The convenience of our credit union is now available on your smartphone. Our mobile app includes the online banking features listed above plus remote deposits.
We offer complimentary notary services to all members and their families. Stop by our St. Paul or St. Cloud locations for assistance.
Wire transfers for foreign and domestic are available. For a list of services and fees click here.
If you need help with budgeting, understanding financial concepts or achieving a financial goal like home ownership, check out Balance Financial Education for free resources, worksheets and even a helpful chatline and phone line for financial counseling.
Catholic United Financial members and their relatives are eligible to become members of Catholic United Financial Credit Union, as are employees and parishioners of our partner businesses and parishes (listed below).
Membership is also available to:
- Organizational groups such as Catholic United Financial local councils and parish volunteer teams,
- All Catholics who reside in the state of North Dakota,
- Parishioners of select Catholic churches in the St. Paul, MN and St. Cloud, MN areas,
- Catholic churches who have joined Catholic United Financial Credit Union as a Select Employee Group.
Email us for more details.
Employees and members of these organizations:
- MECA Sportswear, St. Paul, MN
- Epiphany Studio Productions, Minneapolis, MN
- Catholic Community Foundation, St. Paul, MN
- Dunrovin Retreat Center, Marine on St. Croix, MN
- Directors and Volunteers of World Apostolate of Fatima
- Catholic Holy Family Society , Joliet, IL , Employees and Members
Parishioners of these parishes:
- Church of St. Agnes, St. Paul, MN
- Church of St. Bernard, St. Paul, MN
- Church of St. Patrick, St. Paul, MN
- Holy Spirit Church, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Mary's Cathedral, St. Cloud, MN
- Newman Center, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Michael's Catholic Church ,St. Cloud, MN
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Sauk Rapids, MN
- St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Sauk Rapids, MN
- St. Anthony's Catholic Church, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Paul's Catholic Church, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Augustine's Catholic Church, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Peter's Catholic Church, St. Cloud, MN
- St. John Cantius Catholic Church, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Wendelin's Catholic Church, Luxemburg, MN
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Waite Park, MN
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Sartell, MN
- St. Mary Help of Christians, St. Augusta, MN
- Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Rice, MN