Need some cash for holiday shopping?
Thursday, October 22nd 12:00 AM
Could you use some extra cash for holiday expenses? Catholic United Financial Credit Union offers a Skip a Pay program that can help during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season.
The Skip a Pay program gives our members with eligible loans the chance to skip a loan payment. This program is available for new and used auto loans, recreational vehicle loans, and unsecured loans.
We realize this can be a nice feature during the holidays. The money you'd normally spend on your loan payment can instead be used for gifts, holiday meals or even charitable gifts.
The details on the Skip a Pay program:
- There is a $25 processing fee for each loan payment skipped
- Your loan due date is advanced one month
- Interest continues to accrue during the skipped month
- The loan account must be at least 90 days old
- You must be in good standing with Catholic United Financial CU for the last 180 days on all accounts
- NOT available for Home Equity Loans
Members can request Skip a Pay through online banking or contact your local branch to inquire.
St. Paul: 1-877-871-8313
St. Cloud: 320-251-3971