Need financial help? Contact us to skip a loan payment
Monday, April 27th 12:00 AM
Catholic United Financial Credit Union is determined to be available to help our members through difficult times. Because of that commitment, we want to make all of our members aware of our Skip a Pay program.
The Skip a Pay program gives our members the ability to skip a loan payment. This program is available for new and used auto loans, recreational vehicle loans, and unsecured loans.
We realize this can be a nice feature during uncertain times. Know that we at Catholic United Financial Credit Union are here to serve our members. Please do not hesitate to reach out to confirm eligibility.
The details on the Skip a Pay program:
- There is a $25 processing fee for each loan payment skipped
- Your loan due date is advanced one month
- Interest continues to accrue during the skipped month
- The loan account must be at least 90 days old
- You must be in good standing with Catholic United Financial CU for the last 180 days on all accounts
- NOT available for Home Equity Loans
Members can request Skip a Pay through online banking or contact your local branch to inquire.
St. Paul: 1-877-871-8313
St. Cloud: 320-251-3971